• 作成者
    投稿
  • #220344 返信
    Chaseknilt
    ゲスト
    #220349 返信
    SorKnight5426486
    ゲスト

It was a standard bathroom; cozy fluffy matt, blue and green tiles, a large combined shower and bath taking up the back wall next to a sizeable window. Next to the toilet were a sink and cabinet with products and soap laid around the taps.After I had peed, I wiped myself and noticed my pussy still swollen with arousal and just a little tender form its finger fuck. I flushed the toilet and stood in front of a large mirror over the sink and looked at myself. My face was flushed and I had a big grin pasted across my face. My eyeliner, although a little smudged still made me look sexy as hell…
    Teaching Amanda-The gangbang part 2

#220356 返信
    Chaseknilt
    ゲスト
    #220367 返信
    Chaseknilt
    ゲスト
    #220369 返信
    BrutalGenie1529769
    ゲスト

Mara thought she looked cheap on her knees like that but that it suited Candice. They’d been co-workers for the past year and had become friends but neither of them had ever thought they’d end up in this situation. Sure they both had a small crush on Dr. Leo but that was harmless. It wasn’t until her husband lost his job that she would have even considered something this extreme.Dr. Post could see that now she was making a video and asked, “Why are you doing this?”Candice wiped her face with the back of hand and climbed up onto the operating chair saying, “We just want to keep working…
    Dental Assistant Job Security

#220375 返信
    ViaM1010230
    ゲスト

and Mrs. Michaels moved in across the street.I was a curious kid, and watched from my bedroom window.There was a large moving truck with two big Samoans and a white man moving stuff out of it.The new neighbours had a lot of stuff.The coolest thing I saw coming out of the truck was a Star Wars desk.It was only kid sized, but what kid doesn’t love Star Wars?I was getting bored and was about to turn away when I saw her:there was a girl about my age running around on the yard.She had flaming red pigtails which were streaming behind her, and was wearing a grass green dress.I was captive to her…
    Accidentally Spying

#220386 返信
    Perlustrate8920119
    ゲスト

On one side of our house was a single woman.She seemed middle aged and was relatively unattractive.Being married and basically more gay than bisexual, I did not pay much attention to women.I did notice that Jo, the neighbor, did have a fair amount of women coming by to visit.Many seemed to stay overnight.My suspicion was that she was a lesbian and was quite active sexually.I did notice a few men stopping by as well and most of them were good looking.They were in their mid 30’s to mid 40’s and all seemed to be in good shape.Noticing this, I decided it was time to get to know Jo a bit better.One…
    A night at the neighbors

#220413 返信
    ElectricEel1158383
    ゲスト

Her husband, James, had been gone for so long, she couldn’t stand not being able to experience life and explore as a person. James had worked for only a few years as a world-famous travelling photograph in an upscale art registry. However, she felt the neglect, she knew that James had loved her, but he travelled so much while she waited and waited, not knowing that her husband had the same things in mind. It wasn’t that she hated or disliked her husband, it was the complete opposite. She and James had met in college, senior year, they quickly fell in love after sharing so many common…
    Husband Splits his Wife Open

#220415 返信
    Chaseknilt
    ゲスト
    #220531 返信
    RichardDaupE
    ゲスト
    #220560 返信
    RichardDaupE
    ゲスト
    #220580 返信
    Chaseknilt